AFTER SCHOOL SPORTS DATES
After School Sports Coach:
- Provide an opportunity for students to experience a variety of competitive sports in a safe and supportive environment.
- Develop fundamental athletic skills that prepare participants for advanced competition.
- Reinforce life skills of respect, cooperation, and effort in a competitive environment.
- To have fun and promote school pride.
Student Athletic Behavior Expectations
- Exhibit desirable behavior at all times while representing the school.
- Respect my opponent, fellow students, team members, coaches, and spectators.
- Exercise self-control at all times, and accept and respect the officials’ judgment and interpretation of the rules.
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average in school in order to be eligible to participate in after school sports.
- Not use drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or any other harmful substance.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship and cooperative behavior.
- Respect school property and the property of students and people in the community.